Requisition Number: 7148
Department: IT Infrastructure
The Infrastructure team designs, builds, and maintains the software, hardware, network, and computing technologies that power all of Inovalons services. We are the foundation upon which Inovalons innovations are built, from high octane data analytics horsepower to insightful healthcare data solutions that will change the future. You seek a challenge, demand excellence of yourself, and harbor a fierce desire to produce infallible solutions.
Locations: Annapolis, MD; Bowie, MD; Columbia, MD; Herndon, VA; Lansing, MI; Snellville, GA; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL
• Investigate design, and implement best-in-industry, innovative technologies that will expand Inovalons infrastructure through robust, scalable, adrenaline-fueled solutions;
• Develop and execute designs for complex systems backed by excellence, confidence, and thorough engineering analysis;
• Use and build tools to deploy and manage Inovalons rapidly expanding infrastructure;
• Develop gather, and leverage metrics to manage the server fleet and complex computing systems to drive automation, improvement, and performance;
• Take responsibility for production system development from requirements to release, including detailed design, analysis, testing, and optimization; and
• Leverage tools and technologies to optimize systems for raw, unbridled performance by squeezing out every clock cycle, IOP, and bit.
• You are driven to solve difficult problems with scalable, elegant, and maintainable solutions;
• Expert troubleshooter unwilling to let a problem defeat you; unrelenting, persistent, confident;
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, technical field, or equivalent experience;
• 3-5 years experience with Windows Server fleet management, complex computing platforms, and/or cutting-edge technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high performance computing;
• Extensive knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and operational norms;
• Manage stressful situations with calm, courtesy, and confidence;
• A penchant for thinking outside the box to solve complex and interesting problems;
• Experience with virtualization and Microsoft technologies required; Netezza, Cisco, HPC, replication, distribution, availability, recovery, and/or Linux experience a plus; and
• Extensive scripting experience not required, but strongly desired.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience on-line using the following Submit Resume link.