DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc, A Sun Pharma Company, is a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and marketing of its Levulan® photodynamic therapy (PDT) technology platform used in conjunction with its proprietary light source, the BLU-U® Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy Illuminator. Levulan Kerastick® in combination with the BLU-U is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of minimally to moderately thick actinic keratoses (AKs) of the face or scalp. We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Territory Manager for our Austin, TX region which includes from Amarillo, to El Paso, to San Antonio, to Brownsville.
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for generating sales in accordance with marketing strategy and organizational objectives and being accountable for attaining sales territory goals for both prescription and medical device sales. The right candidate will conduct product presentations and in-service training to physicians and clinical staff. Additionally, you will need to attend trade shows, participate in educational activities, and be present at sales meetings as required.
• Present an image of professionalism, dignity, control, and conduct him/herself in a manner conducive to good customer and public relations at all times (whether at DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. accounts, conventions, sales meetings, workshops, etc.)
• Attend trade shows, educational activities and sales meetings as required.
• Maintain detailed high quality up-to-date account profiles.
• Consistently complies with all PDMA guidelines to ensure prescription sample compliance with both corporate and FDA regulations.
• Actively target all teaching institutions within the Sales Region to ensure DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. products are routinely discussed and demonstrated.
• Be available to conduct product presentations and in-service training to Physicians and clinical staff. This may need to be accomplished after normal business hours.
• Analyze sales data and market trends in support of business objectives.
• Assist Regional Sales Managers by providing input into services/programs which complement current physician offerings.
• Hold accountability for attaining major geographic territory goals such as prescription and device sales revenue, expense management, reference site development and management, sales revenue per account, and account penetration.