- Maintain and update Cadence.com and uvmworld.org by working with product managers and Cadence web authoring team
- Provide interface and drive content coordination between product managers and Cadence marcom on external product communications/programs (blogs, webinars, seminars, workshops, tradeshows, white papers, articles, customer success stories, etc.)
- Provide assessment and analysis of viability of web pages and datasheets, work through the PMT organization to track and manage updates
- Perform basic customer, market, technology and competitive analysis through research using web and internal resources
- Perform web based analytics and analysis and provide summarized feedback on website/community traffic, trends etc
- Project/program management of product launch plans
- Literate in MS Office applications, and Sharepoint or similar system
- Effective written and oral communication skills. Must provide sample of written work, ideally a pointer to a public example of both prose and presentation.
- Self motivating, self managing and able to execute multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic environment. Must work well with others.
- Capable of taking abstract concepts and producing detailed results
- Basic understanding of business concepts and market dynamics
- Basic understanding of electronics including verification (nice to have)
- Ideally, undergraduate technical degree working currently toward an advanced marketing degree
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.