Linium is seeking an IBM Software Architect for a 2 year contract opportunity in Albany, NY! This great opportunity offers PTO and benefits on day one!
• This position will design and implement software solutions and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation in the following activities:
o Understand and implement integrated company Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
o Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
o Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience as a software architect with experience working closely with the IBM Software Group to plan, design, implement and integrate IBM software solutions. This candidate will also possess in-depth skill in one or multiple IBM software products.
Additional desired skills:
• Experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture demonstrating a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• Hands-on experience in creating technical designs using Rational Software Architect (RSA) and developing and deploying applications in IBM Websphere Portal 6.1 and Websphere Application servers 6.1 or higher.
• Experience planning, designing, implementing and integrating IBM software solutions on an Integrated Justice Portal.
• Experience developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 or higher).
• Experience performing hands on development of applications developed using JMS, EJB, MQ, JSF, JAXB, JAXWS, and/or Hibernate.
All are encouraged to apply, including Corp. to Corp. and H1B visa holders!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Amy Stringer,
Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Linium. Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you. Additionally, your resume will be kept on file for any future positions for up to 6 months. Thank you again for contacting Linium.
Stay up to date with all of our job postings, tips, tricks and recruiter videos online
Join our Group on Linked-In
At Linium we look beyond the resume and consider key qualities such as work style, ethics, leadership ability and character. We match a companys individual culture with talent that will provide dependable long-term value.
We welcome walk-in candidates
Visit our website to learn more about our current job opportunities
Linium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer