Requisition Number: 6889
Department: Human Resources
Inovalon is seeking a talented full-cycle recruiter who will be responsible for a variety of exempt and non-exempt positions. This highly visible role requires a professional who will be responsible to recruit for individual contributor and management level positions across all departments of our company.
Location: Bowie, MD
• Source, pre-qualify and in some cases select the best candidate that meets both the potential employees and companys needs;
• Check references, extend employment offers, and ensure a smooth pre-employment process;
• Consistently represent HR and Inovalon professionally both internally and externally;
• Consistently perform to established quantitative and qualitative standards;
• Ability to develop a deep knowledge of our business;
• Communicate with recruitment manager and hiring manager to create and execute recruitment strategy to satisfy identified needs;
• Document all recruitment related activity in accordance with the established expectations;
• Assist in the creation and implementation of special personnel recruiting and retention programs when necessary;
• Attend/participate in user groups, networking events, and/or other events in order to find additional sources of candidates; and
• Identify and communicate opportunities for recruiting and retention system and operational quality improvements.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience is required, Bachelors degree preferred;
• A minimum of three years related work experience;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• The ability to manage and meet deadlines; and
• Meticulous organizational skills, computer literacy and be detail oriented.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience on-line using the following Submit Resume link.